NEW! MIDDLE LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE IN PRACTICE
Enrolling now for January 2024
- Are you a new, current or experienced Middle Leader, responsible for leading a curriculum, pastoral or key learning team?
- Would you value the opportunity to join a supportive network of peers as we navigate the personal and professional leadership domains, challenges and opportunities of leading school improvement through others and improving pupil outcomes?
- Do you wish to apply your professional learning to tackle key priorities in your role including establishing a positive culture, undertaking difficult conversations, lead strategic improvement and take people with you?
- Do you wish to experience professional learning that is tailored to your needs, does not require a scenario based case study or hours of online learning between the learning sessions and which covers the breadth of expectations on busy Middle Leaders?
- Would you value the opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills and competencies through the development of your own metacognition, communication and visits to other schools?
- Would you like to experience learning that can complement an NPQ or stand-alone either prior to or as a follow on from the specialist domain specific area of a specialist NPQ?
- Would you welcome the opportunity to learn from experienced facilitators, middle, senior and school leaders and guest speakers who will inspire, support and challenge you?
- Would you consider a visit to another school or setting different or similar to your own to be a useful learning experience and a privilege as a leader?
- Do you wish to develop your skills to speak publicly with clarity and confidence to different stakeholders and audiences about your work and professional passions and have the opportunity to celebrate and share your learning through an exciting low stakes VIVA?
If so, you are warmly invited to enrol on the Middle Leadership Excellence in Practice Experience, launching on January 11th 2024 3.30-5 pm or alternatively January 16th 2024 at 3.30-5pm (online for the first session)
Areas of Focus:
The Leadership Mind-set
Creating the Conditions for Excellence
Leading Strategy for Improvement and Impact Change management
Communication and Decision Making
Leading Highly Effective Teams Maximising Performance
Developing Talent and Courageous Conversations
Leading Curriculum, Learning and Teaching
Creating Your Narrative
Leading Innovation and Change in a VUCA world
Embracing Partnerships, Collaboration and Innovation
Leading Pupil Behaviour and Investment
Meeting Needs and Delivering Excellence
Key dates for your diary:
Webinar Induction: 11th January 2024 (3.30-5.00 pm) or January 16th 2024 at 3.30-5 p.m.
Face to Face Days: 29th January 2024, 28th February 2024 &16th April 2024 (all 08.45-15.15) Rotherham
Live Webinar sessions: 6th February 2024, 26th March 2024, 2nd May 2024 & 27th June (all 15.30- 17.30)
Learning Reflection Webinar: 11th March 2024,12th June 2024 & 3rd July 2024 (all 15.30-16.30)
Find out more:
Please join us for the last free information briefing
Jan 9, 2024 03:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 840 5881 8651
Fully funded for participants from schools/trusts subscribing to Learners First Schools Partnership
£475 per participant from non subscribing schools and trusts